Here are a few inspiring quotes from well-known songs that can lift your spirits and motivate your mind:
1. "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one." - John Lennon, "Imagine"
2. "Don't stop believin', hold on to that feelin'." - Journey, "Don't Stop Believin'"
3. "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away." - U2, "Beautiful Day"
4. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." - Kelly Clarkson, "Stronger"
5. "I will survive. Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive." - Gloria Gaynor, "I Will Survive"
6. "You just gotta ignite the light, and let it shine." - Katy Perry, "Firework"
7. "Every little thing is gonna be alright." - Bob Marley, "Three Little Birds"
8. "I'm walking on sunshine, whoa!" - Katrina and the Waves, "Walking on Sunshine"
9. "Cause baby, you're a firework. Come on, show 'em what you're worth." - Katy Perry, "Firework"
10. "It's my life, it's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever." - Bon Jovi, "It's My Life"
11. "I'm stronger than I've been before. This is the part when I break free." - Ariana Grande, "Break Free"
12. "A million dreams are keeping me awake." - The Greatest Showman Cast, "A Million Dreams"
13. "I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire." - Katy Perry, "Roar"
14. "You're a sky full of stars." - Coldplay, "A Sky Full of Stars"
15. "I'm on top of the world, hey!" - Imagine Dragons, "On Top of the World"
16. "Here's to the ones who dream, foolish as they may seem." - La La Land Cast, "Audition (The Fools Who Dream)"
17. "Shake it off, shake it off." - Taylor Swift, "Shake It Off"
18. "I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware!" - Disney's The Lion King, "I Just Can't Wait to Be King"
19. "There's nothing holding me back." - Shawn Mendes, "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back"
20. "Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing is gonna be alright." - Bob Marley, "Three Little Birds"
These lyrics encapsulate themes of strength, dreams, and resilience. Music truly has a way of touching our hearts and inspiring our minds. Do any of these resonate with you?
Comments
Post a Comment